Valle Nevado with Ski Passes & Meals
Stay in Valle Nevado ski resort in virtually ski in ski out hotel next to the slopes. There are 3 choices of hotel at Valle Nevado starting at the listed price in low season with various offers throughout the season.
Valle Nevado is part of the 3 Valleys of Chile, the largest lift served ski area in South America. Passes are included for Valle Nevado and can be extended for days when you wish to ski into the neighbouring resorts of La Parva and El Colorado.
Duration: 8 Days
Ski / Snowboard Level: Suitable for all ability levels of ability (Check your ski or snowboard level)
Finish: Valle Nevado Ski Resort, Chile
£1147 ( £33 discount ) Only £1114$1743 ( $50 discount ) Only $1693€1431 ( €41 discount ) Only €1390
Dates: Regular Season
Heliskiing at Valle Nevado is some of the best in Chile and the only resort that consistently has heliskiing available throughout the season. In 2007 it was the only resort with heliskiing all season.
We can also arrange your resort transfers, hotels in Santiago, cat skiing and other additional excursions to make the most out of your ski trip to Chile.
We pride ourselves on our thorough, unbiased and expert knowledge and advice for skiing in South America so please get in touch and help us plan your trip.
» Ski Packages are suitable for all levels of ability
Included in the Trip:
- Day 1: On arrival at Valle Nevado ski resort you will be able to check in to your room or if you arrive early for the full days skiing, you will be able to change into you ski gear and check into your rooms after skiing
- Days 2 to 7: Ski Valle Nevado ski resort and the great ski terrain it has to offer, possibly venturing into La Parva & El Colorado
- Heliskiing is available at Valle Nevado and is the highlight of many trips to the Andes for a fraction of the cost in the US or Europe
- The ski resort has a wide variety of terrain and off-piste opportunities
- Day 8: Providing you check out early on your final day, you can leave your bags with the hotel and ski an 8th day. At the end of the ski day after collecting your baggage you can change and shower, then return to the airport or Santiago for the next leg of your trip
- Ski Days / Lift Tickets: Up to 8 days lift tickets (requires prompt check out)
- 2 Interconnect tickets for La Parva & El Colorado
- Lodging: 7 nights Valle Nevado
- Meals: Half board (breakfast, apres tea & dinner) at Valle Nevado
- Welcome drink
- Based On: 2 people sharing a double (matrimonial) or twin room (discount for 3rd person)
- Ski Room
- Airport transfers (can be provided at extra cost)
- International flights
It is essential on any ski holiday to have full medical and rescue cover in case of an accident. Further information on ski insurance can be found on the following page.. Ski Insurance
Ski Trip Special Requirements (information to know what you will need on your ski tour or ski package)